Barossa Icons Full Day Tour
- Henschke Winery 'VIP Tour and Tasting'
- Penfolds Winery 'A Taste of Grange'
- Seppeltsfield Winery 'Centenary Tour'
- 2 course lunch with wine at Vintners Restaurant
- Cheese tasting at Barossa Valley Cheese Company
- Afternoon tea at Maggie Beers Farm Shop
- Tour in a classic and rare, air-conditioned 1962 Daimler
- Minimum 2 - Maximum 6 persons
- 9am pickup and return to Barossa accommodation at 5pm
- Exclusive touring with John Baldwin
- *Adelaide pickups welcome at added cost
- Available Monday to Friday only
- Not available on Weekends or Public Holidays
Rate - $1290-00 per person
Barossa Daimler Tours offer this day of outstanding and iconic experiences which are not offered anywhere else in the world.
To begin your day, you'll be collected in a classic and rare 1962 Daimler, which was brought to Australia for the royal tours in the sixties.
The Henschke 'VIP Tour and Tasting' delves into history and incorporates a trip to the vines, where you can stand amid these 155-year-old gnarled beauties. Tastings include Henschke's most sought-after wines: Mount Edelstone, Cyril Henschke, Hill of Roses and the pinnacle, the elegant and illustrious 'Hill of Grace'.
Visit Penfolds, Barossa Valley Winery and discover the philosphy and spirit behind Australia's greatest wine. Penfolds 'Taste of Grange' involves a private sitting with a Penfolds educator and includes tasting one luxury white, and five reds (which may include St Henri, Magill, RWT, 707) and the current Grange on offer.
A Seppeltsfield 'Centenary Tour' indulges the history and romance of Seppeltsfield, a living, national treasure dating back to 1851. Taste wines from the Paramount Range and then take the rare opportunity to draw and taste fortified wine from the barrel of your birth year. Your final indulgence is the unforgettable, 'once in a lifetime' liquid history experience of tasting a 100-year-old Para Liqueur Tawny. Seppletsfield is home of the world's only continuous collection of fortified wines dating back to 1878.
Rates valid until 31st March 2018
*Adelaide pickups - Extra $250.00 per car, for a return transfer (on tour day). Please note that the transfers are in a modern vehicle, and then transfer to the 1962 Daimler, on arrival in The Barossa.
Rates are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are GST inclusive.
Barossa Daimler Tours operate personalised private wine tours of the Adelaide Hills, Barossa Valley, Clare Valley and McLaren Vale