2 Night Barossa Novotel Escape
2 nights / 1 day tour / 1 wine region
- 2 nights accommodation at the Novotel Barossa Valley Resort
- Private balcony with panoramic views
- Coffee on arrival
- Cooked buffet breakfast daily, in Harry's restaurant
- Check in 2pm on day one
- Check out 11am day three
- Full day tour with John Baldwin in 1962 Daimler
- 2-course lunch with wine at Vintners Restaurant
- Afternoon tea at Maggie Beers Farm Shop
- 10am pickup and return to the Novotel at 5pm
- All entrance fees
- Wine tastings
- Exclusive touring - no sharing
- Tour visits up to 5 wineries on a tour made for you!
We invite you to spend two peaceful nights at the Novotel Barossa Valley Resort, located in the heart of stunning wine country, overlooking the Barossa Ranges. Tour with award winning wine guide, John Baldwin in a rare 1962 Daimler and experience a private, personalised tour of this world famous wine region.
The Novotel is located next to Tanunda Pines Golf Course and other facilities include an Endota Spa, outdoor pool and Harry's Restaurant ( note - these are not included in the package).
$690.00 per person - 2 persons minimum.
Extra $50.00 per person for all Saturday nights, and Sunday nights of long weekends
$150.00 per person - extra nights.
Dinner in Harry's Restaurant - by pre-arrangement.
Rates are in Australian dollars (AUS) and are GST inclusive.
Rates valid until 31st March 2018
Barossa Novotel and restaurants are subject to availability.
You will need your own transport to and from the Novotel on day one and three.
Please note that if the weather forecast is for over 35 Celsius on the day of a tour, the Mercedes may have to replace the Daimler, for the comfort of all. Applicable refunds are applied.
Barossa Daimler Tours operate personalised private wine tours of the Adelaide Hills, Barossa Valley, Clare Valley and McLaren Vale